Redbearlab CC3200 WiFi board
An ARM Cortex M4 development board Wifi Low Energy
|Quantity||from 1 to 4||from 5 to 9||from 10 to 19||from 20 to 49||from 50 to +|
|Price||42,00 €||41,16 €||39,90 €||38,64 €||38,43 €|
Out of stock Available within 10 days
32,60 € View
38,00 € View
21,50 € View
37,00 € View
27,00 € View
40,00 € View
30,00 € View
18,00 € View
This board is a Cortex ARM M4 board with TI CC3200 Wifi chip.
- Nordic nRF51822 SoC supports BLE Peripheral role
- ARM Cortex-M0 32-bit SoC at 16MHz
- 256 KB Flash, 16 KB RAM
- GPIO pins reconfigurable (I2C, SPI, UART, Input, Output, Analog, PWM)
- Ultra low power consumption
- Software development using mbed.org, GCC, Keil or Arduino
- Lots of libraries and examples available
- Easy firmware deployment with our MK20 USB board or Over-the-Air download (available soon)
- Work with our free Android App and iOS App
Visit official webpage for more informations.
Like all our products, this kit is RoHS.
Out of stock
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.