|Quantity||from 1 to 4||from 5 to 9||from 10 to 19||from 20 to 49||from 50 to +|
|Price||40,00 €||39,20 €||38,00 €||36,80 €||36,60 €|
Out of stock Available within 10 days
32,60 € View
38,00 € View
21,50 € View
37,00 € View
27,00 € View
42,00 € View
30,00 € View
18,00 € View
This board is a Cortex ARM M4 board with Wifi CC3200 chip.
- Texas Instruments CC3200 Dual core MCU: An ARM Cortex-M4 core at 80 MHz for application and a dedicated ARM core for WiFi Network Processing
- Industry’s first fully certified WiFi module including FCC, IC, CE, ETSI, TELEC and Wi-Fi Alliance
- Easy WiFi setup using TI's Smart Config, Soft AP or WPS2
- Over The Air (OTA) download application firmware from other WiFi device or Internet
- A lot of application examples provide by Ti
- TI-RTOS and Free-RTOS supported
- Wide range of supply voltages and low-power consumption, less than 7 uA current in hibernate mode
- IoT Cloud platform integration ready including 2lemetry, Arrayent, Exosite, IBM, Temboo & Xively
- You can program our boards with Arduino like syntax using Energia , an open-sourced version of the Arduino IDE for Texas Instruments MCU
Visit official webpage for more informations.
Like all our products, this kit is RoHS.
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.