BLE Nano Kit
A kit for Arduino and mbed compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy developement board
|Quantity||from 1 to 4||from 5 to 9||from 10 to 19||from 20 to 49||from 50 to +|
|Price||34,20 €||33,52 €||32,49 €||31,46 €||31,29 €|
32,60 € View
19,35 € View
33,30 € View
27,00 € View
40,00 € View
42,00 € View
30,00 € View
18,00 € View
BLE Nano is the smallest Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy (BLE) development board in the market. The core is Nordic nRF51822 (an ARM Cortex-M0 SoC plus BLE capability) running at 16MHz with ultra low power consumption.
Developing a Bluetooth Smart enabled 'appcessory' (accessory device + companion application) is easier than ever. You can quickly produce protypes and demos target for Internet of Things (IoT) and other interesting projects. BLE Nano could operate under 1.8V to 3.3V, therefore it works with a lot of electronic components.
- Smallest BLE development board, only 18.5mm x 21.0mm
- Nordic nRF51822 SoC supports both BLE Central and BLE Peripheral roles
- Ultra low power consumption
- Support voltage from 1.8V to 3.3V
- Software development using mbed.org, GCC, Keil or Arduino
- Lots of libraries and examples available
- Easy firmware deployment with our MK20 USB board or Over-the-Air download (available soon)
- Work with our free Android App and iOS App
Current supported BLE central devices:
iOS 7 or 8
iPhone 5/6 (all models)
iPod touch 5
Android 4.3 or above (4.4 recommended for stability) with Bluetooth 4.0 hardware support
Windows Phone 8.1
Nokia Lumia 630
Windows 8.1 with built-in Bluetooth 4.0 or USB dongle
Mac OSX 10.9.2 with built-in Bluetooth 4.0 or USB dongle
Linux with BlueZ 5.1 with built-in Bluetooth 4.0 or USB dongle
Visit official webpage for more informations.
Like all our products, this kit is RoHS.
Out of stock
Out of stock
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.