AVR Dragon development tool
A development tool to program Atmel microcontrollers with Atmel Studio
21,27 € View
3,50 € View
2,90 € View
2,51 € View
2,51 € View
5,50 € View
5,22 € View
26,59 € View
A development tool to program Atmel microcontrollers with Atmel Studio.
You can find tutorials on our forum (french).
You need a standard USB A-B cable.
Like all our products, this kit is RoHS.
The AVR Dragon sets a new standard for low cost development tools for use with AVR and AVR32 devices with On Chip Debug (OCD) capability. With AVR Dragon you can do symbolic debug on all devices with OCD, it supports multiple programming modes and it contains a development area where the user can build his own circuitry or add sockets for the desired device footprint. All in all an extremely versatile tool.
AVR Dragon supports the following programming modes:
- SPI, JTAG, PDI*, High Voltage Serial Programming, Parallel Programming, aWire
It also supports debugging using the following interfaces:
- debugWIRE, JTAG, PDI*, aWire
*PDI support only on selected devices. See device support list
- Supports a large number of AVR devices
- Supports up to 3 hardware program breakpoints or 1 maskable data breakpoint (depending on the OCD module on the AVR device)
- Supports symbolic debug of complex variables on devices that have OCD.
- Supports up to 32 software breakpoints
- Includes on-board 128kB SRAM for fast statement-level stepping
- Robust level converters support 1.8V to 5.5V target operation
- Uploads 256Kb code in ~60 seconds (XMEGA using JTAG interface)
- Full-speed USB 2.0 compliant host interface (12 MB/s)
- Firmware upgradeable for supporting future AVR devices
- Supports NanoTrace (depending on the OCD module on the AVR device; uses target device's memory)
- USB powered, and capable of sourcing power to an external target.
A prototyping / device socket area is also included for your convenience.
AVR Dragon is supported by Atmel Studio.
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.